-   -   comparing columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/13477-comparing-columns.html)

Marc

comparing columns

I have several work sheets in which data is on both worksheets, I want to
compare this worksheets by a specific column and show only those that match
so that I may place the results in a new column. does anyone know how to do
that.

Jon Peltier

Marc -

You may want to read what the help files say about filtering data.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services