-   -   Want to show multiple charts in one position, but determine by Lis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/133771-want-show-multiple-charts-one-position-but-determine-lis.html)

StaceyJ

Want to show multiple charts in one position, but determine by Lis

Hello,

Okay, I KNOW this can be done, because I have an example spreadsheet of it
right in front of my eyes. I just don't know how to replicate it.

I have a spreadsheet that shows a certain chart. Next to the chart is a
list box that LISTS other charts. When you click on a different "chart
label" in the listbox, the main chart updates to reflect that specific chart.
This eliminates having to browse to different excel tabs to see different
charts. How do I replicate this? I can provide a screenshot upon request so
you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for your help!

--Stacey

Jon Peltier

Want to show multiple charts in one position, but determine by Lis

Here's a semi-annotated example:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...eDropDown.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"StaceyJ" wrote in message
Hello,

Okay, I KNOW this can be done, because I have an example spreadsheet of it
right in front of my eyes. I just don't know how to replicate it.

I have a spreadsheet that shows a certain chart. Next to the chart is a
list box that LISTS other charts. When you click on a different "chart
label" in the listbox, the main chart updates to reflect that specific
chart.
This eliminates having to browse to different excel tabs to see different
charts. How do I replicate this? I can provide a screenshot upon request
so
you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for your help!

--Stacey

StaceyJ

Want to show multiple charts in one position, but determine by

Is there a more detailed example? This didn't really help me recreate it . .
.. I'm not sure how to even create the listbox with the VB values in it.