-   -   I have deleted the Source data for a pivot table, how do I get it. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/13332-i-have-deleted-source-data-pivot-table-how-do-i-get.html)

Sarah

I have deleted the Source data for a pivot table, how do I get it.

I have deleted the source data that is linked to a Pivot Table, I still have
the table but no data - can I get it back?

Barb Reinhardt

Unless you saved a backup, it's doubtful.

"Sarah" wrote in message
I have deleted the source data that is linked to a Pivot Table, I still

have
the table but no data - can I get it back?

Debra Dalgleish

Perhaps you can get it back, if the pivot table was saved with the
underlying data.

In the Pivot Table, set the row, column and page fields to show All.

Double-click on the Grand Total cell, and it may create a sheet with the
source data.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List