-   -   Venn diagram (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/133045-venn-diagram.html)

S Ganesh

Venn diagram

Any way, we can create venn diagrams to represent subsets in pictorial form;
Right now charts do not provide such a functionality

Bernard Liengme

Venn diagram

Using the circles tool in the Draw toolbar?
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"S Ganesh" <S wrote in message
Any way, we can create venn diagrams to represent subsets in pictorial
form;
Right now charts do not provide such a functionality

James Silverton

Venn diagram

Bernard wrote on Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:18:36 -0400:

BL Using the circles tool in the Draw toolbar?
BL --
BL Bernard V Liengme
BL www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
BL remove caps from email

BL "S Ganesh" <S wrote in
BL message
?? Any way, we can create venn diagrams to represent subsets
?? in pictorial form; Right now charts do not provide such a
?? functionality

Since Venn diagrams are usually not completely quantitative,
drawing circles as Bernard suggests is probably quite adequate.
Youl could even do it with Paint.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: