-   -   Error: 'No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook' (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/131906-error-no-more-new-fonts-may-applied-workbook.html)

Belcha

Error: 'No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook'

Hi,

The following error appears evey time I click on a graph to change something
such as source data, add/remove series etc. I have to press ok a few times
before I can make the changes, but the error keeps on appearing.

Does anyone know why this is happening and how can it be solved?

Thanks

Andy Pope

Error: 'No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook'

Hi,

For more information have a look at
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html

Cheers