-   -   Suppress X Axis Scaling (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/131702-suppress-x-axis-scaling.html)

Arturo

Suppress X Axis Scaling

I have a table Im charting. There are 15 textual descriptions in a column
and 6 date field headings. When I grab that table and switch the €śSeries In:
to rows, the chart builds correctly €“ to some degree. Though there are only
6 contiguous date field headings, the dates are not. Is there a way to
suppress the X Axis Scaling to show only the dates associated with this
table, not adding filler dates that do not exist for this data?

Sincerely,
Arturo

Arturo

Suppress X Axis Scaling

D'oh!
An apostrophe at the beginning of the date does the trick€¦