-   -   Excel Charting: Multiple data series on two axis instead of one? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/131082-excel-charting-multiple-data-series-two-axis-instead-one.html)

Steven

Excel Charting: Multiple data series on two axis instead of one?

Hi,

I had some graphs using the custom line/column format in excel with 2
data series. When I tried to add in another line to make it 2 lines
and a column, the 3 data series all become based on the left axis. Is
there anyway that I can make 2 data series base on one axis and 1 data
series based on the other?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven

Steven

Excel Charting: Multiple data series on two axis instead of one?

Problem solved

JLatham

Excel Charting: Multiple data series on two axis instead of on

How? Others might learn from your experience.

"Steven" wrote:

Problem solved