-   -   Combing source data from 2 worksheets. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/13050-combing-source-data-2-worksheets.html)

Monique

Combing source data from 2 worksheets.

Hi,

I have a chart and I need to add some stats from 2005. The issue is that
2005 stats are on a different worksheet in that workbook. How do you combine?

Steve

Hi Monique

Click on the chart

Chart, Source Data, Series [Add]

Click in the values field then select the data you wish to add to the chart.

Hint: If your series 1 data covers exactly the same range:
Copy your series 1 data from the values field, paste it into you new series
field and amend the section that relates to the worksheet:

Example:

Series1 formula ='2004'!$B$3:$B$12 becomes becomes
='2005'!$B$3:$B$12 in your new series

make sure you copy over the top of "={1}"

HTH

Steve

"Monique" wrote in message

I have a chart and I need to add some stats from 2005. The issue is that
2005 stats are on a different worksheet in that workbook. How do you
combine?

Jon Peltier

Hints about plotting data from multiple sheets:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...iffSheets.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP