-   -   Can I have more than one pivot table on an Excel sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/130358-can-i-have-more-than-one-pivot-table-excel-sheet.html)

Googie

Can I have more than one pivot table on an Excel sheet?

I'd like to display multiple pivot table reports from the same data set all
on one sheet. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Debra Dalgleish

Can I have more than one pivot table on an Excel sheet?

Yes, just leave several empty columns between the pivot tables, so each
one has room to expand.

Are you having problems with multiple pivot tables on one sheet?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures