-   -   Combination charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/130354-combination-charts.html)

Debbie424242

Combination charts

I am new to Excel 2007. I cannot find how to plot a combination chart -
stacked area with a line superimposed but not stacked. Values of line and
total stacked area will be of the same order of magnitude

Gklass

Combination charts

Debbie:
I don't think you can do it in 007. Charts like this that I prepared
in 003 and brought into 007 went bonkers.

Even stacked column charts have problems with the non-stacked line.