-   -   Changing Chart Location Problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/130182-changing-chart-location-problems.html)

*Dave*

Changing Chart Location Problems

I am using excel 2007. When i move a chart from a worksheet to a "New Sheet"
i.e. "Chart1", the chart does not show up in the new location / sheet. When I
click on the new sheet "Chart1" all I see is a blank page. Please Help

Jon Peltier

Changing Chart Location Problems

The beta did stuff like this, but the RTM version (i.e., the commercially
released version) seemed to be fixed.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP