-   -   Hiding or Displaying Series In a Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/13-hiding-displaying-series-chart.html)

SPYREN

Hiding or Displaying Series In a Chart

Greetings,

I have a XY Line chart that contains 9 Series, ploted at the same time. Due
to visual clutter in this chart, I would like to have the option to enable or
disable these lines by using a check box for each of the series.
Is this possible? and how can this be done programatically?.

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Debra Dalgleish

Jon Peltier has instructions for using a check box to hide/show a series:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ByControl.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List