-   -   Displaying hidden data on a chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/129850-displaying-hidden-data-chart.html)

Nick Terry

Displaying hidden data on a chart

I have a number of data series in a table on sheet 1, and this data is
plotted as an x-y scatter in a chart on sheet 2. I want to hide a column in
the table, but when i do this the related data series disappears from the
chart. Is there a way to hide a column whilst still having it plotted on the
chart? At the moment I have just set the column width to 1 pixel, which is a
bit messy.

Thanks

Andy Pope

Displaying hidden data on a chart

Hi,

Yes, select the chart and then via the menu Toosl Options Chart.
unchecked the Plot visible cells only.

Cheers
Andy

--