-   -   Automatic Updating of Graphs (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/129752-automatic-updating-graphs.html)

AR

Automatic Updating of Graphs

I have about 100 graphs that need updating each month and I want to find a
way that I don't have to go into each of them to extend the range manually.

THe source data contains formulas out until Nov 2007, so the source data for
the graphs gets automatically updated when the new figures are entered
elsewhere in the spreadhseet.

I am wondering if a macro could be used?

Kelly O'Day

Automatic Updating of Graphs

AR

You can use dynamic ranges so that the chart ranges update automatically as
you add data. Here's a link to get you started.
http://processtrends.com/pg_dynamic_charts.htm

....Kelly

http://processtrends.com