-   -   How do i group together different charts into a single chart in e. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/12964-how-do-i-group-together-different-charts-into-single-chart-e.html)

Mukund

How do i group together different charts into a single chart in e.

Hi

I have three charts in excel that share the X-axis but have different Y -axis
They are different time varying phenomena. I want to plot them in a singel
graph with a split Y-axis splitting the graph into three parts

Barb Reinhardt

Jon Peltier put something together on this. I've used it and it works
great.

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...s.html#StakCht

"Mukund" wrote in message
Hi

I have three charts in excel that share the X-axis but have different

Y -axis
They are different time varying phenomena. I want to plot them in a singel
graph with a split Y-axis splitting the graph into three parts

Tushar Mehta

For a slightly different take on the matter see
Stacked Charts
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com