-   -   Excel 2007 column chart fill question (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/129095-re-excel-2007-column-chart-fill-question.html)

Anvah Gareson

Excel 2007 column chart fill question

Hi,

I would like to fill my column chart with cross hatch, vertical hatch,
horizontal hatch, etc. instead of colours. The only method I've found
currently is to fill with different picture types that have the
different type of hatches. I'm certain there must be another method.
Does anyone know how? Thank you.

Andy Pope

Excel 2007 column chart fill question

Hi,

Pattern fills have been deprecated, MS term for removed, in 2007.
Picture fill is the only way.

Cheers
Andy