-   -   How do I place the colums for a chart into the chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/129039-how-do-i-place-colums-chart-into-chart.html)

Wendy

How do I place the colums for a chart into the chart?

I am trying to insert some colums into a microsoft word chart can anyone tell
me how to get my colums to appear?

john the confused

How do I place the colums for a chart into the chart?

If you have created the chart in word and added the data to the data sheet,
all you need to do is right click on the chart and then click on datasheet.

If you have inserted the chart from excel then it will depend on how you
inserted the chart - paste or paste special
--
John
MOS Master Instructor

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)