-   -   How do I attach unique labels to data points in an xy graph. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/12826-how-do-i-attach-unique-labels-data-points-xy-graph.html)

Richard Thomps

How do I attach unique labels to data points in an xy graph.

I have an xy graph for use in comparing teacher salaries in a school. Salary
is on the x axis and experience is on the y axis. I need to be able to
attach the initials of each teacher as a label for their respective data
point.

I remember there used to be a way to do this in prior versions of excel by
using the Lotus 123 help/conversion commands, but I do not know how to do it
now in Excel 2003.

Is there a way?

Richard

Tushar Mehta

Get either Rob Bovey's XY Chartlabeler (www.appspro.com) or John
Walkenbach's Chart Tools (www.j-walk.com). With either add-in you can
specify any column as the source for datalabels. In your case, use the
column with the teacher initials.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article , "=?
Utf-8?B?UmljaGFyZCBUaG9tcHM=?=" <Richard
says...