-   -   delete user define setting (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/126430-delete-user-define-setting.html)

BNT1 via OfficeKB.com

delete user define setting

Hi

I have previously entered a user defined chart in the custom types in Excel
2002, however, no loger use this and want to delete it in order to use the
default setting when pressing "F11"

how do i get rid of it?

thank in advance

Brian

Jon Peltier

delete user define setting

Select a chart. Go to Chart menu Chart Type Custom Types tab. Click User
Defined button, select Default under Chart Type, and click Delete button.
This resets the default to the original (default) default chart type.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"BNT1 via OfficeKB.com" <u19326@uwe wrote in message
Hi

I have previously entered a user defined chart in the custom types in
Excel
2002, however, no loger use this and want to delete it in order to use the
default setting when pressing "F11"

how do i get rid of it?

thank in advance

Brian

BNT1 via OfficeKB.com

delete user define setting

thanks jon

Jon Peltier wrote:
Select a chart. Go to Chart menu Chart Type Custom Types tab. Click User
Defined button, select Default under Chart Type, and click Delete button.
This resets the default to the original (default) default chart type.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

Hi

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]

Brian

Lampman

delete user define setting

I have the problem...I wish to delete a user-defined chart and return to the
original default. However, when I follow your instructions, I do not have a
"delete" option.

Thanks