-   -   How do you align the x axis to the gridlines? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/126095-how-do-you-align-x-axis-gridlines.html)

X axis

How do you align the x axis to the gridlines?

The gridlines differ from my x axis. The x axis crosses in the middle of
gridlines. I want it to be right under the gridline

Jon Peltier

How do you align the x axis to the gridlines?

Double click the axis, and uncheck the box for 'Axis Crosses Between
Categories'.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP