-   -   How to align marks (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/125934-how-align-marks.html)

chico

How to align marks

On X axis of my chart is time division. My question is how to align time
marks with
major tick marks on that axis. On my table time is always displayed between
two
major tick marks and I don't want that. Thanks

Jon Peltier

How to align marks

Double click the axis, and uncheck the box for 'Axis Crosses Between
Categories'.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP