-   -   How to rearrange data... (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/125637-how-rearrange-data.html)

Eric

How to rearrange data...

How do I rearrange the order of source data in a chart? At the very least
I'd like to rearrange some data in the legend to a more logical order.
Thanks!

Eric

How to rearrange data...

I found the answer -- click on a piece of data --- and series order is in
those tabs. Seems like a long way around -- hope the new version fixed it!!