-   -   reversing growth curve (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/125568-reversing-growth-curve.html)

YT

reversing growth curve

I have growth values that start off high say in the 900% in the first year
then gradually decreased. How do I change the look of the chart that show
positive growth instead of negative growth?

thanks,
YT

Tushar Mehta

reversing growth curve

In article ,
says...
I have growth values that start off high say in the 900% in the first year
then gradually decreased. How do I change the look of the chart that show
positive growth instead of negative growth?

thanks,
YT

What does that mean? That you have positive growth but that the growth
amount, though positive, is less than in the previous year? Or something
else altogether?

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions