-   -   How do I ensure that in a chart zero(0) values are not shown ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/124520-how-do-i-ensure-chart-zero-0-values-not-shown.html)

ccdae

How do I ensure that in a chart zero(0) values are not shown ?

I have a series of cells in which a value is calcualted every month and a
Graph which displayes the result. For future months the Graph shows a line
from the last value to '0'. How can I ensure that this is not shown withouth
copying the formula each time at the end of the month ?

ccdae

How do I ensure that in a chart zero(0) values are not shown ?

I just saw the answer to the same question earlier today and this works, so
solved....