-   -   rolling twelve week trend chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/124518-rolling-twelve-week-trend-chart.html)

Kreig

rolling twelve week trend chart

I'm tracking stock prices over the course of the year. I want to create a
chart that shows the past 12 weeks of data. When I enter the new closing
price I want the 12 week chart to update with the past 12 weeks. I now have
to go into each chart and change the source of each chart to reflect this.
I would like to have this function done automatically. The data is 34 rows
by 64 columns.
--
Thanks,

Kreig

Jon Peltier

rolling twelve week trend chart

This is the past 12 months, which you should easily be able to adapt:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DynamicLast12.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP