-   -   Comments do not appear on my excel spreadsheet when printing? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/12450-comments-do-not-appear-my-excel-spreadsheet-when-printing.html)

Lexy

Comments do not appear on my excel spreadsheet when printing?

I have an excel spreadsheet which I have typed in a comment by a particular
number. When I print out the spreadsheet the comment does not appear - how
do I get it to appear when I print it out?

Debra Dalgleish

There are instructions here for printing comments:

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments01.html#Printing

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List