-   -   Data labels other than charted values (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/124065-data-labels-other-than-charted-values.html)

Phil from Ohio

Data labels other than charted values

I'm using Microsoft Excel 2000. My question is: I have a bar chart. The
format of the Y axis value is shown as percentage and I want to label the
value of each bar shown in the graph. However, I want the label to be the
true value and not the percent value. How would I do this?

Example:
You have a budget of $50.00. Harry spent $25, Bill spent $20, and Bob spent
$5. The bar graph shows Harry as spending 50%, Bill 40% and Bob as 10%. But
I would like the label for each bar to be the original $25, $20, and $5. Is
there any way to accomplish this?

Bernard Liengme

Data labels other than charted values

Rob Bovey's XY Chartlabeler (www.appspro.com) (works on every chart type)