-   -   how do I make different length months the same value? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/12404-how-do-i-make-different-length-months-same-value.html)

bee333

how do I make different length months the same value?

If I am doing a monthly report with daily figures, some months will be worth
more based on the days. How do I give the twelve months a relative value so
that February is worth the same as any other 31 day month?

R.VENKATARAMAN

this is statistsical llproblem. why not have one days rate. jan values will
be divided by 31 and february will be divided by 28(or 29). how about that.