Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Eliminate zero value cells in an EXCEL chart

How do I eliminate zero value cells in an EXCEL chart? I want to create a
chart that don´t plot empty and zero value cells.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

If the values are coming from another range using formula links, instead of
the links looking like this:

=Sheet1!A1

make them look like this:

=IF(Sheet1!A10,Sheet1!A1,NA())

The NA() turns into an #N/A error in the cell, which you can hide using
conditional formatting.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP