-   -   On a secondary Y-axis, scale values are repeated: 1, 1, 2, 2. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/123293-secondary-y-axis-scale-values-repeated-1-1-2-2-a.html)

Bill Bornak

On a secondary Y-axis, scale values are repeated: 1, 1, 2, 2.

I moved a data set to its own secondary axis. It was graphing correctly when
combined on the left Y-axis, but when I split it out, the new, righthand
Y-axis had duplicate scale values: 1, 1, 2, 2, with the max set at 1.5. The
general shape of the data is correct, but you can't read any value with the
duplicated scale entries!
How can I fix this??
Bill Bornak

Andy Pope

On a secondary Y-axis, scale values are repeated: 1, 1, 2, 2.

Hi,

Check the number format for the scale it may be set to 0 instead of General.

Double click axis and on format dialog pick Number tab.

Cheers
Andy