-   -   Numbers? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/123292-numbers.html)

DeeDeeB

Numbers?

Hi, I need to create a graph which has 1-5 as possible 'scores' on the Y axis
and the actual scores on the X axis. As the data I have only goes up to 2.75.
This was ferom a survey conducted where I work, with the max score being 5.
However, when I try and make a chart, it only goes up to 3 on the Y axis. Any
clues?

William Horton

Numbers?

Pull up the properties dialog box for the Value axis (Y axis) and go to the
Scale tab. Enter 0 in the Minimum box and 5 in the Maximum box. The check
boxes for both of these should become un-checked. Click Okay and you chart's
Y axis should now have a minimum value of 0 and a maximum value of 5.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Bill Horton