-   -   Waterfall Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/123048-waterfall-chart.html)

Bogdan Vasile

Waterfall Chart

Dear All

Is there any other way around to create waterfall charts like the one in the
link below (without using the Waterfall Chart Creator) ?

http://www.add-ins.com/waterfall_charts.htm

I would appreciate any help I can get...

Jon Peltier

Waterfall Chart

Check out some of the links on this page:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...thColumns.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP