-   -   please help ! (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/122816-please-help.html)

chico

please help !

I have a table with two columns. First is people names and second is gender
(M,F).
I am trying to make a pie witch will show me what is the precentage of males
and females from total number of peoples (650).
please help!!!

Andy Pope

please help !

Hi,

You need to summarize the data and then create a pie chart of that.

=COUNTIF(B1:B650,"m")
=COUNTIF(B1:B650,"f")

Cheers
Andy