-   -   How do I eliminate a legend title for one of my data sets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/121179-how-do-i-eliminate-legend-title-one-my-data-sets.html)

Frank P Florida

How do I eliminate a legend title for one of my data sets?

I am creating a column chart in excel and I would like to have a blank column
between a few of the columns. If I leave a blank row in my data it gives me
a legend entry for that data set. I want to know how to get that blank space
between my columns without a legend entry appearing.

Thanks,

Frank P Florida

Jon Peltier

How do I eliminate a legend title for one of my data sets?

Select the legend, then select the legend entry (the text part, not the
marker, which is called the legend key), then press Delete.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Frank P Florida" wrote in message
I am creating a column chart in excel and I would like to have a blank
column
between a few of the columns. If I leave a blank row in my data it gives
me
a legend entry for that data set. I want to know how to get that blank
space
between my columns without a legend entry appearing.

Thanks,

Frank P Florida

Frank P Florida

How do I eliminate a legend title for one of my data sets?

Thanks it worked perfectly