-   -   Excel sheet bar chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/12032-excel-sheet-bar-chart.html)

Rizla

Excel sheet bar chart

Using source data from an Excel sheet I have created a bar chart on the same
spreadsheet that goes across horizontally. The data is just start and finish
dates of jobs. Some jobs have started and finished. Some have started and are
yet to finish.

Along the Value Axis along the top there are a series of datesset a week
apart. I would like to pu a line or arrow along this value access that show
he current date whenevr this spread sheet is opened

Jon Peltier

Look here for information about adding lines to your charts:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services