-   -   How do I print a chart out over several pages? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/119733-how-do-i-print-chart-out-over-several-pages.html)

Griffin

How do I print a chart out over several pages?

I have a chart that spreads out over several pages. If I click on the chart
and print it...it is compacted into one page and you can't read it. If I
print the entire worksheet, the pages where the chart should be are blank.
In print preview the chart area is blank...there is a highlighted area that
shows where the chart should be but it is blank. Any suggestions?