-   -   existing workbook,want to create chart-wizard will not open (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/119669-existing-workbook-want-create-chart-wizard-will-not-open.html)

Toby

existing workbook,want to create chart-wizard will not open

New to computers-excel,Istill believe the transitor radio just came
out.Anyway, I have an exisiting spreadsheet(workbook) that i need to create
chart(s) for.January thru Dec for 06 across the top of the page. 6 catagories
down the left column. The chart wizard will not allow me to pull it up when I
have my spreadsheet displayed. How do i create if I can't the wizard to open?