-   -   Displaying incremental values in a bar chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/119668-displaying-incremental-values-bar-chart.html)

smaruzzi

Displaying incremental values in a bar chart

In my bar chart i would like to visually show the delta between two adjacent
bars. Is there a way to obtain this result automatically?

Thanks, Stefano

Jon Peltier

Displaying incremental values in a bar chart

For any charted quantity, you need to enter or calculate that quantity in
the worksheet, then determine how to display it on a chart.

You may want to try making a waterfall-type chart, but with a single
floating quantity between the two adjacent bars:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Waterfall.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP