-   -   Gantt Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/119310-gantt-chart.html)

adel

Gantt Chart

Good morning,

I wanted to create a small Gantt chart via Excel using conditional
formatting with weeks instead of days. Everything seems to be working fine
except when a project starts and finishes within the same week. It doesn't
show anything.

What would be the proper way to have a a cell refering to the beginning of
the week so that it is being shown in my chart??

Thank you very much for your help.

Tushar Mehta

Gantt Chart

I suspect this is too abstract a problem definition to get an answer.

How are you storing the weeks? Are they just numbers (1, 2, etc.) or actual
dates?

What are you doing (i.e., what conditions) in terms of the conditional
formatting?

Some more specifics may elicit an answer from someone.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,