-   -   Sin function trend line (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/119260-sin-function-trend-line.html)

RH

Sin function trend line

I would like to know that is it possible to draw a SIN function trend line in
Excel chart, as it is not in trend line available options. or any suggestions
how to do it using excel for a long range of data...

Bernard Liengme

Sin function trend line

Can be done with Solver
Would take to long to explain
Send me (my private email NOT to newsgroup) a sample file
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme