-   -   Is there any way to expand a font in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/119-there-any-way-expand-font-excel.html)

lise

Is there any way to expand a font in excel?

I have been creating tables in word for financial statments and would like to
convert to Excel but I would like to expand the font size (Times New Roman
12pt expanded by 1 pt.) Is there any way to do this?

Frank Kabel

Hi
have you tried to enter 13 manually in this drop down boy for the font
size

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"lise" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have been creating tables in word for financial statments and would

like to
convert to Excel but I would like to expand the font size (Times New

Roman
12pt expanded by 1 pt.) Is there any way to do this?

Jon Peltier

I think Lise wants to expand the horizontal space between characters. This is not
supported by Excel. Can you paste the required information into Word and reformat it
there?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP