Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Combination chart using VB2005

Hi, I've been hitting a brick wall with this one for the last couple of days.
I have a VB2005 application that outputs Excel spreadsheets and charts.

One of the chart types needed has two data sets on the same chart with axes
on the left and right. (Excel custom chart type 'Line - Column on 2 Axes'.)

The chart can be produced manually in Excel and using Excel VBA. The key VBA
statement seems to be:

..ApplyCustomType(ChartType:=xlBuiltIn, TypeName:="Line - Column on 2 Axes")

I have been unable to reproduce the equivalent of this statement within
VB2005.

Thanks