-   -   Can I use xy scatter charts to plot absolute measurements? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/11788-can-i-use-xy-scatter-charts-plot-absolute-measurements.html)

Wattie

Can I use xy scatter charts to plot absolute measurements?

Can I use the xy plotting function on Excel scatter charts to plot absolute
measurements in millemetres or inches along the respective axes rather than
relative, scaleable units? What I want then to achieve is a print out that
shows (subject to mechanical errors in the printing system, of course) the
plotted points as absolute values in terms of their radial distances from the
centre.