-   -   How to show actual values in a pivot grap/table (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/117350-how-show-actual-values-pivot-grap-table.html)

Steen

How to show actual values in a pivot grap/table

Hi
Can anyone help me with this - I can't get it working. I have at data list
like the following
Month Week Day New Working Standby
10 44 29 0 0 0
10 44 30 6 1 0
10 44 31 6 1 0
11 44 1 6 1 0
11 44 2 6 2 0
11 44 3 5 2 0

Where New, Working, Standby, ... are a track of the current numbers of each
of these states.

What I want is to put these data into a PivotTable/graph showing the
progress of these states:

Data
Month Week Count of New Count of Working
10 40 13 13
41 14 14
42 14 14
43 14 14
44 7 7
10 Total 62 62
11 44 7 7
45 14 14
46 14 14
47 14 14
48 11 11
11 Total 60 60
12 48 3 3
49 14 14
50 14 14
51 14 14
52 14 14
53 3 3
12 Total 62 62
Grand Total 184 184

My problem is that the data seem to have to be summed, max'ed, min'ed, etc.
What I want is it to display just the values as is above and the lable as
well - how can that be done