-   -   Scales - Excel 2007 beta (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/116929-scales-excel-2007-beta.html)

Matt-E

Scales - Excel 2007 beta

How can I change the scales of my data range. For example, in my data range I
have the year 1970 through to 2006, but office in all its WISDOM has started
it at 1965 and ended it at 2010.

This used to be such an easy thing to change. It is pathetic that Microsoft
would make this such a headache.

David Biddulph

Scales - Excel 2007 beta

Format/ Axis/ Scale