-   -   Interactive Pie chart in PowerPoint (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/116894-interactive-pie-chart-powerpoint.html)

KG

Interactive Pie chart in PowerPoint

I have created an interactive Excel pie chart that enables the user to change
the year to display with a set of radio dials within a group box. My
colleague likes it so much that he was asking whether he can insert it in a
PowerPoint presentation.

It sounds like a non starter to me as I don't know how to make PowerPoint
mimic Excel in this fashion. I was going to offer inserting a hyperlink in
PowerPoint that takes him to the Excel worksheet where this pie chart
resides. Alternatively, I was going to suggest inserting in his PowerPoint
presentation static pictures of the chart.

Am I missing something? Is there anyway to give him what he asked for?