-   -   how can i format a cell with 3 diffrent group to add (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/116201-how-can-i-format-cell-3-diffrent-group-add.html)

JMGRC

how can i format a cell with 3 diffrent group to add

in Excell Iam trying to make it add the number after 3 different groups.
Each cell I will input pa,pp,pn to be seperated on a lower cell but after
pa or pp or pn there will be a number to add like pn 1, pp2, pa5 .

on a lower cell below the inputs i will have 3 cells that will add up the
pa's , pp's, pn's .

Example on wednesday: pa used 2 hours ,pa also used 4 , pn used 7 , pp
used 3.2 hours and pn used 5 hours. On my end result on my botttom sheet on
this wednesday it will add all the pa's , pp's and pn's which should come
out to pa6, pp3.2 and pn 12.

hopefully its understandable and someone is able to assist me. I know there
is a format to give that cell a fuction to add 3 different groups