-   -   Stack and Cluster Column Chart Type (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/115081-stack-cluster-column-chart-type.html)

Michael28

Stack and Cluster Column Chart Type

Is it possible to chart various lines in cluster column chart type and also
have a bar using the stacked method?

Thank You for your help.

Michael28

Stack and Cluster Column Chart Type

Michael28 wrote:
Is it possible to chart various bars in cluster column chart type and also
have a bar using the stacked method?

Thank You for your help.

Andy Pope

Stack and Cluster Column Chart Type

Hi,

Links to examples can be found here,
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Chris

Stack and Cluster Column Chart Type

I would like to do something similar to this. Using the example given in one
of the responses earlier, I would like Asia and Americas to be stacked in one
column, then Europe clustered by itself. However, I want this to be
clustered next to each other. In the end, there would be two columns next to
each other. Asia/Americas in a stacked column but clustered next to Europe.
I'm trying to compare monthly results. So, there should be two columns for
each month. I know using a line would make it easy, but I need to use a
column. Any thoughts?