-   -   Create a rolling 12 week graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/113940-create-rolling-12-week-graph.html)

Sheila

Create a rolling 12 week graph

I am running Excel 97 SR-2. What I would like to do is to create a rolling 12
week graph that would always show only 12 weeks and would update the chart as
I added the new weekly data. I have the week number in column A, Productivity
% in column B and the goal in column C. I would like to graph both
productivity and the goal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sheila

Don Guillett

Create a rolling 12 week graph

Use a defined name such as this. modify to suit
Not an array formula.
=OFFSET($A$1,MATCH(99999999999,$A:$A,1)-7,0,7,1)
use this for colA and modify for colB and colC
then for source(s) use =filename.xls!definedname
don't use spaces.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Sheila" wrote in message
I am running Excel 97 SR-2. What I would like to do is to create a rolling
12
week graph that would always show only 12 weeks and would update the chart
as
I added the new weekly data. I have the week number in column A,
Productivity
% in column B and the goal in column C. I would like to graph both
productivity and the goal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sheila

Jon Peltier

Create a rolling 12 week graph