-   -   Borders in Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/113796-borders-pivot-tables.html)

DeeJay

Borders in Pivot Tables

Is there any way to not lose border formatting after refreshing a Pivot
Table? I can keep the outside borders but the linside lines awlays have to
be placed back.

Thank you.

Andy Pope

Borders in Pivot Tables

This is a known bug that required vba code to re-apply formatting.

XL2000: Changing a PivotChart Removes Series Formatting
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=215904

Cheers
Andy

--